Where Experience Meets Excellence
SMZ is looking for a digital-savvy individual who has an insatiable appetite to learn and make an impact on our Performance Marketing team. This position requires a self-motivated individual who works well in a fast-paced team environment, and who has immaculate attention to detail.
As part of our Performance Marketing team, you will work closely with internal team members and collaborate with clients and external partners to develop digital media strategies and campaigns to meet client goals. You will handle campaign set-up and management through the DSP, as well as optimizations and client-facing analytics. Candidates must be familiar with digital marketing tactics and media channels and be comfortable working in an ever-changing environment.
- Assist in developing overarching digital media plans, strategies and solutions for agency clients
- Set up, manage and optimize the campaigns in the DSP
- Own the entire programmatic campaign lifecycle, including advising on RFPs, creative trafficking, pixel creation, campaign setup, bid-setting, activation, optimization, KPIs, daily campaign management
- Proactively communicate recommendations, needs, and expectations to internal account managers
- Work with internal teams to facilitate campaign setup, pixel generation and implementation
- Manage the lifecycle of digital campaigns including monitoring and optimizations
- Work with clients and account teams to identify campaign goals and KPIs
- RFP vendors and work within agency programmatic buying platform to plan integrated digital campaigns
- Assist with regular reporting and analysis, develop client dashboards and build report templates
- Attend team meetings and report on campaign progress
- Provide regular communication to team on status of campaigns, pacing and actionable insights
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and new opportunities
- 2-5 years’ experience using a DSP to plan, buy and optimize programmatic media buying (display, native, audio, video, OTT, DOOH, etc.)
- Ability to organize data, interpret metrics and identify trends
- Results-oriented with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience running programmatic media campaigns in the Basis DSP
- Knowledge of Google Marketing Platform solutions (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Campaign Manager and Google Tag Manager)
- Ad trafficking experience is welcome
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- High-quality healthcare coverage and enhanced benefits package
- 401k plan with match
- Unlimited PTO
SMZ is currently operating on a hybrid work model with two days in the office each week. Our policy is subject to change.
SMZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit app-us2.wrike.com.