Where Experience Meets Excellence
SMZ is looking for a Director of Integrated Media with proven experience developing successful integrated marketing campaigns across multiple devices and media channels. As part of the agency’s leadership team, this position requires a highly analytical and strategic thinker. Working with account, strategy, finance, and creative teams, they will oversee a growing team of talented media specialists and foster a culture of positivity, enthusiasm, inclusion, and excellence.
- Set the vision of the Integrated Media practice and its organizational structure.
- Develop innovative, fully integrated media strategies that blend all media platforms.
- Develop comprehensive media strategies that align with clients’ goals, budgets and KPIs.
- Oversee work from strategy to planning to activation to ensure optimization to deliver client value.
- Lead scope and budget discussions and assign tasks, set objectives, and monitor progress to ensure the team meets deadlines and client expectations.
- Play a critical role on all accounts, collaborating closely with clients, account services, and creative teams.
- Identify organic growth opportunities and proactively partner with the account services team to propose solutions to help solve client business needs and challenges.
- Actively participate in agency new business development.
- With SMZ’s DO MORE value, work proactively to be an early adopter of new media, trends, and platforms that will bring new/emerging opportunities to clients, further pushing the envelope of where experience meets excellence.
- Demonstrate financial acumen in the areas of budgeting, billing, and staffing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in media planning and buying spanning multiple media channels.
- Deep knowledge and experience with multi-channel marketing and channel roles in brand marketing.
- Strong experience with demand generation media approaches and measurement solutions.
- Client service experience: ability to deliver strong points of view, listen, and provide counsel to clients.
- Proven experience in managing and leading teams in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Proven ability to interact with people at all levels of the agency and reinforce cross-functional teamwork and results.
- Strategic thinking ability with balanced analytical and creative approach to tactical planning.
- Proficiency in media planning and buying software/tools.
- Research experience; working with all forms of data and information.
- Passionate about data, analytics, and digital combined with a strong knowledge of traditional media (television, radio, outdoor, print, etc.).
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
What to know about SMZ’s current hybrid work model:
We require a minimum two days working in the office — but may require more due to broad client and internal scope.
SMZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit app-us2.wrike.com.