Website SMZ Advertising
Quietly Making Noise for Generations.
- Assist with the internal operations of client accounts and support the senior account staff
- Help manage multiple projects across all media including broadcast, CTV, point-of-sale, digital, social, print, out-of-home to ensure deadlines and budgets
- Communicate with clients and build strong relationships with the entire agency team including research, account service, media, creative, broadcast and print production
- 2-3 years’ experience in advertising or marketing
- Knowledge of agency work-flow and traffic fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work against deadlines with excellent time management
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Work hard but have fun, laugh and enjoy the ride
- High-quality health care coverage and enhanced benefits package
- 401k plan with match
SMZ values the health and safety of our employees while acknowledging that in-person communication and relationships are an integral part of our business. Vaccinated staff members will be returning to the office with a hybrid schedule starting Wednesday, July 7.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you can help make noise for SMZ’s clients.
SMZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com