Website SMZ Advertising
ART DIRECTOR/GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
But why dip your toes when you can jump into the pool, make a splash and have your work and voice seen and heard from day one? We’re looking for an Intern to show us your awesomeness – from designing to concepting, from logos to layouts, from TV to digital and social. We want to give you the chance to add your twists and tastes to our brands. Real assignments, for real clients with real deadlines – no BS made-up summer intern group projects!
Have you seen our client roster? Here’s your chance to work on companies and brands from local to international. Art Director Intern is the name and the jump on point, but we’ll give you the space and the place to dream big, be challenged and challenge the rest of the Creative team.
- Actively enrolled student in a design/art direction program, junior or senior level
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and other programs in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of/coursework in typography and logo design
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with our creative team and agency organization.
- Ability to understand, take and work with client and agency direction.
- Ability to work inside and outside of the creative box.
- You are accountable, passionate, and dedicated.
A few details (because details matter in this industry):
- This is a paid part-time, on-site position
- Working 20-25 hours weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in our Troy office.
- Rate: $17/hr
- Dates: May 30-Aug 24
Here’s your creative opportunity learn and earn.
Creative samples required. Portfolio preferred.
Submissions must be received by March 31st, 2023.
SMZ is an Equal Opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit app-us2.wrike.com.